Sunday, January 30, 2005

Good Morning America

I woke up this morning feeling completely and totally relaxed. I slept for twelve and a half hours. How lame am I, going to bed on a Saturday night at eight a clock? I do have an excuse however, I've been working overtime for the past four weeks and I am about worn out. That means today is my one day off. I don't plan on doing much of anything, that is, unless my last W-2 came in the mail.

I have been faithfully reading friends blogs and started missing writing my own. I just haven't felt the need to write anymore. Not since living with Ivan. Life is so much calmer, happier and more wonderful than it has ever been. I also have the benefit of having my best friend living next door to me. I can get a girl fix whenever I need one. Quite convenient. Quite wonderful actually. So anyway, life is good, just feel like writing again.

Right now my man and Garrett (our soon to be roommate) are sleeping. I have a warm cup of coffee and the house to my self. Even the dog is sleeping quietly in her room. My life is full of peace and happiness. What more can I say. I'm in love, I'm happy and I'm working steady.

I'm going to continue to write. Just like in my last blog. So keep on reading!

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Alianora said...

I'm glad that you are feeling relaxed and doing well! Aren't Sundays wonderful??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home