Thursday, March 31, 2005

Guess who's gunna be a journeyman?

I just got the paperwork in the mail today. It's going to be official April 3rd. I will be 100% a journeyman. That's $32.35 an hour baby!!! So cool.

Last weekend was so fun. Did tons of stuff. Went to a wedding, went to a cowboy bar, went to a jiggy-boo bar, went to "Claim Jumper," went to a concert (Taste of Chaos), went to Anthony's for appetizer and then to the Cheesecake factory for dessert. All from Friday to Sunday. Needless to say I was exhausted come Monday morning.

I'm in school this week. My last week! No more. Done with! Woo-hoo! Don't get me wrong, I like going to school. But it's school. Not something I count down the days till. It is good seeing my old friends though. They are all doing good. Even Mike. I think of him like a little brother. He reminds me of my brother too. We have been going out to lunch every day this week and have plans on going out to breakfast early tomorrow. Stupid boy though, got back together with an ex-girl friend that ripped his heart out years ago.

I also got to see my buddy Thom today. He was in a really bad accident at work about three weeks ago. He stopped by to talk about insurance stuff with the Union Hall. He is doing good. His jaws are still wired shut, so it was hard to understand him, but he is alive and well.

I've been working on my 5th year project all week and it is coming out wonderfully. I am my own worst critic when it comes to my work and the fact that I think it is coming out good says something. I have received so many compliments on the project and for once I'm able to accept them with pride. I will be finished with it by tomorrow morning. Then I'll take a pic and put it on my blog.

TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR LEAVENWORTH!!!

This is for the fancy-schmancy room that we rented for our anniversary. It's going to be cold out there, but that's ok, we don't need to leave the room for anything. All we need is each other. I love Ivan so much. I can't wait to have him all to myself for a whole weekend!

Ok I'll have to let everyone know how it goes, (omitting some details). So I will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home