Thursday, April 07, 2005

So I'm still not working. I've got a few leads on some upcoming jobs, but it's all about waiting for something to break free. I've decided to take another week of classes. There is a Testing and Air Balancing class. It opens up a whole new world of sheet metal for me. Something that is way easier on the body. Something that can keep me working overtime for a while. That'll be nice since I've been off for a while.

I got sworn in the other night. Ofically a journeyman. Go figure. I don't even get the pay for it.

I WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!

I'm getting bored. Tired of laundry, dinner and dishes. I'm going to go visit my sister tomorrow though. Get to see her and the pretty baby.

Feel kind of blah today. Rain does that to me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home