Sunday, July 17, 2005

Let the hunting begin

Woo-hoo!!!

Boyfriend and I got pre qualified to buy a house. All our hard work, budgeting and sacrificing has finally paid off!

Last night I scanned some of the last of the final paper work and sent them off to the lending company. They have the number to our rental agency to verify rent. I'll probably hear back from the lenders Tuesday or so. Calling up a realtor Monday. Been searching on line for awhile now.

I'm thinking about a place with a couple acres. There are a lot of houses out there that spoil the "master" of the house. Huge master bedrooms with bathrooms attached. Bathrooms that have giant bathtubs in them.

My advice out there to everyone is to never stop dreaming. Never lose sight of your goals. If we can do it so can you.

Also buy the book "The young, fabulous and Broke." It teaches you about finances in a language you can understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home