Monday, July 11, 2005

For inquiring minds

No!!!! I am not pregnant. Started my period at work... Today..... Unprepared.... Of course.... In a shop full of men.

Now get those crazy ideas out of your head.

Wow, you wouldn't believe the change in the way my family works these days. Roommates cooked dinner. Sweetie pie mowed the lawn. Roommate #1 and sweetie pie are doing dinner dishes right now.

Something worked out well for me.

Found out why I was so grumpy too. Friday I took a nap for a couple hours. Got up, ate something for dinner, then slept for 12 hours straight. Could have possibly been a little pre menstrual too.

Any way, none of all that matters now. It's all back to sunshine and happiness again.

Just bought tickets to go see two different concerts today. I love summer.

Sweetie wants to go get hitched in Vegas. Weirdo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home