Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welder Girl In Action

I've been gathering pictues of these stainless steel letters being made for awhile. There are still some left to collect, but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to show off my work. I'm very proud of this job. I did about 90% of the work on it myself.

This project made it into my company's quarterly news letter complete with pictures of me welding.

The people who bought the sign absolutely loved it.

A job well done. Something I am proud of.

P.S. Check out the letter "g" Could they have picked a harder font for me?

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Tammy girl...I can't believe you didn't talk to your mommy who could have made you a fantastic paper pattern with spacing and all that in that font....after all what does she do for a living but make signs (duh). Those are pretty cool honey, you did great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home