Wednesday, August 03, 2005

And I'm back

Ok, ok I know it's been forever since I last wrote. I've just been so busy. Time has just flown so fast. I haven't even had much time to sit down and read the writings of others out there. I've missed reading and writing so much.

Lets see.... what have I been up to. Well for starters my boyfriends little sister is in town. She's been here for almost two weeks. We went out to the ocean and went camping. Brought some friends and my dog with us. Had a blast... except for when I accidentally dropped the whole watermelon on the ground and it broke into pieces.

Last weekend Ivan and I treated each of our parents to a weekend at the Enchanted River Inn. This wonderful bed and breakfast out in Leavenworth. It was an awesome weekend. It made my heart feel really good seeing our parents together. Knowing that forever won't be so hard since our family gets along so well together.

Then... On the way home from Leavenworth, on impulse, we stopped by a housing development. Just seeing what kind of houses they were building out there. We came across an agent just as we were getting ready to go and she let us in to look at some places. Well... we found one we liked!!!

Well, we made some phone calls, signed some papers and got the ball rolling.

We will be home owners in 6 weeks!

I'm so excited. This house is HUGE! I'll be a resident of Sultan. I can't wait. I want to move in right now.

Anyway though, I should have more time to do some writing. I can't wait to get back to my reading.

I wish everyone a good night. I hope all of yours is as good as mine.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited for you both. Last time we talked you weren't sure of the house. I am proud to have you for a little sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home