Sunday, February 27, 2005

Go Americans!

You remember the tickets we got last week, but couldn't use?(refer to the post titled HA HA HA HA HA). Well tonight was hockey night for us. Garrett wasn't able to make it to the game so we took the neighbor girl Nicole with us. It was the Tri-City Americans vs. The Everett Silvertips. We had those awesome seats two rows up off the glass. They were so sweet. I like sitting close. You can smell the sweat off the players and you can smell the ice. Something you don't get when you sit far away.

Now I like hockey, but I'm not a very big Everett fan. I boo them every chance I get. So does Garrett and Ivan. They hate Everett too. Ivan LOVES his hockey. He is a Spokane Cheifs fan, and hates the Tri-City Americans. So he didn't have anyone to root for this time around. Me on the other hand I was all kinds of rowdy cheering for the Americans. I think I was the only person who was cheering for the Americans. I got booed because I cheered so much. But the score was 3 to 3 and went into sudden death overtime. Game still ended up being tied.

They do this thing during an intermission called dance for you dinner. They play a lot of good music and you dance around and sing. The camera goes around and puts random people on the camera as you are dancing. Me and Nicole were up hopping around being silly and the camera got on us.

ME AND NICOLE WERE ON TV!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I am so hyper and fired up right now I can hardly control myself. I think I need to go run laps so I can burn off some energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home