Sunday, February 20, 2005

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Wow today has been an amazing day. We rode our bikes from Snohomish to Lake Stevens on the Centennial Trail. Plus we rode around town in both Lake Stevens and Snohomish. I looked it up on line and it is 7 miles on the trail each way. We did a 15 mile bike ride! I thought I would be tired from all the riding, but I am so clear headed and full of energy right now I can hardly contain myself.

We were headed to a hockey game tonight. The guys got tickets. Awesome tickets by the way. Second row up from the glass. Turns out the tickets are for next Sundays game. Ha ha ha ha. We ended up in Everett and wondered where all the people were. Why were we able to find parking so close to the arena? One quick check of the tickets had us laughing our asses off. Silly boys.

Oh well. Since I have the whole night free, I get to work on some scrap booking that I had been hoping to do for ever. I have four rolls of pics from our trip to Colorado last summer and this awesome photo album to put them in. So off to artsy-fartsy land for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home