Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Friday Night

Friday night we were just going to get pizza for dinner. No one had the time, energy or desire to prepare a home cooked meal. So me and Ivan are getting ready to head to the pizza place when Garrett walks out of his room wearing a black wig. The wig had long black hair with a few braids in it. Daisy freaks out and starts barking and growling at him so he took the wig off and set it aside. Well I grab the wig and put it on and claim I'm going to wear it to go get pizza. So Garrett gots and puts on a different wig and some funny bandannas, and Ivan puts on his Zorro costume. I then dress up in some hoocie mamma pants and get the rest of the way ready to go get pizza.

We decide to stop next door to show off our costumes and end up dragging Mike and Liz out. We don't get pizza, but we do end up going out to a bar that has real food. We got some very strange looks from everyone else there. Garrett got hit on by some 45 year old lady. She wanted him to kiss her on the neck to make her boyfriend jelous. It was so much fun. I was glad I got some time in to dance with my man. It had been a while since we had gone out.

Check out the pics from Friday night.