Friday, February 25, 2005

Would bleach show up in your urine?

Man am I pooped. For the past two days me, Ivan and Garrett have been cleaning all the boy germs out of their old apartment. Since they didn't have to put a damage deposit down on the apartment, anything that needs to be fixed gets paid for out of pocket. So we rented a steam cleaner, bought tons of cleaning products and got after that nasty apartment. I was so high on bleach and cleaning fumes yesterday. I ended up with this huge headache. I also got a stomach ache from it all. Today went lots better. We made sure we had adequate ventilation this time too. Seemed to help a whole lot.

We did awesome though! I can't believe all the stains we got out of that carpet. Blood, grease, food, mud.... Something sticky from Allan's room.... The only thing that didn't come out was a puke stain from Garrett's cousin. Going to make that little bastard pay for that one. A fist hole through a bedroom door and a head print in the sheetrock of the wall are about the only other things wrong with the apartment. So, needless to say, I think it should go very well on Sunday.

Once again I work tomorrow. I'll probably get a short day in though. Maybe 5 or 6 hours. That will be good. Can always use the extra cash but I don't really want to put in a full day. Have plans... kind of... for tomorrow after work. It's my brother in law's birthday. I have a plan for a kick ass birthday present for him. Can't write it here though. Too many eyes see this. Tee-hee-hee!! I'm such a brat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home