Sunday, February 13, 2005

Weekends come and go so fast

My weekend (all one day of it) started on Friday this time.

Friday during work I was still having some problems with other trades. These tile setters were upset that I was welding near them. They didn't like the bright light and hot sparks or something. (poor babies) They kept coming up to me asking if I could work somewhere else. I didn't have any where else to go, so I told them very politely to get fucked. Not in those words mind you, but something close to that. So because I wouldn't move, they thought it would be fun to repeatedly unplug my welder. I would have to climb through these rafters, down the ladder and walk over to where the extension cord was plugged in. Plug the thing back in and climb back up to where I was working. A delay of about 5 minutes each time they did it.

I was getting really pissed off at them but I couldn't prove they were doing it.

Until I cought them. I happened to flip up my hood and glance over as the SOB was unplugging my welder. So needless to say, I get all worked up and start screaming and hollering at the guy. He didn't seem to be sorry or care that he was holding me up, so I grabbed the nearest tool I had and threw it at him.

Now don't get all upset. I really only threw it in his direction. I knew I couldn't hit him from my position, I just wanted to get my point across.

Well my boss hears about this and decides to take our crew out for beers after work. I haven't drank beer in quite some time, but I really could have used one Friday. But it was fun. Drank a few beers had some nachos and headed home to my baby.

Then everything lead to FRIDAY NIGHT......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home