Friday, February 04, 2005

"Will you marry me?"

I know that by reading the title of this blog that many of you will automatically think that Ivan popped the question. Sorry people, don't mean to get your hopes up. But I did get asked today.

I was at work today and was moving material around. The elevators weren't working, so I had to pack all my tools and material down the stairs by hand, having to take several trips. Well the guy who works on the ceilings was working in the hallway by where I was going back and forth.

He asked me a question and not hearing him I walked up to him to see what he wanted. He looked right at me and said "Will you marry me Tammy?"

Now I know he was kidding, but it still put me in a momentary state of shock. I just smiled at him and told him that I was sure my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that very much.

After he made some sort of joke about being Mormon together, I went back to work with my female ego extremely inflated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home