Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Missing my man

Ok so Ivan is working over in Bremerton right now. Working the night shift. He leaves for work before I get home, and I leave for work before he gets home. Sucky... sucky... sucky...

He's decided just to camp over there since we don't get to see each other anyway. I have to make do with mushy phone calls until Friday.

Work's been good though. Still making stainless steel letters for a sign. They say McMurry Medical Building. Very hard to make those letters out of metal. Turning out cool though. They are 3-D and are going to be welded to a piece of Iron that is curved. I guess they are supposed to look like they are floating or something when they're done.

Some of the office girls have been in taking pictures of me welding. Hopefully I'll get a copy of them so I can post them for all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home