Thursday, June 23, 2005

Welder Girl Is Back!!!

I know I haven't written for a few days, but lately I've been exhausted when I get home from work.

Yes that's right, I wrote "home from work!"

Monday morning the company I used to work for called me up asking me if I wanted to go back to work for them. Seems they had a special job up their sleeve just for me.

I got a late start on work Monday, seeing as how they called me 40 minutes after work started and it takes me about an hour to get there. But by Tuesday I was all over that sheet metal stuff.

I actually got to do some welding Tuesday. It felt so good to truly be welder girl again. Even better, I got a cool job to do. First it was to build snowboard racks for Zumies. Then I'm welding up some stainless steel letters for this medical company. The letter job is the one they brought me back for. It's not only challenging but fun at the same time. Plus this job is so different from the other jobs my company does, all eyes are on me. It's my time to impress and show off.

I also heard a rumor that they are starting to pick up more work. Possibly meaning they can keep me busy for a while. What a financial blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home