Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Furry 5K

Sunday was the Furry 5K.

It's this walk/run that's held at Steward Park in Seattle that benefits the animal shelters. There are booths set up to give dogs doggie treats, and people people treats. When you register, you get a t-shirt for participating and your dog gets this cute green bandana and these doggie treats that are shaped like gingerbread men.

Let me tell you people, this is one of the most awesome events I have ever been to. There were dogs every where. There had to be hundreds of them. All shapes and sizes. All of them super cute. They were all friendly dogs and all super sweet. I fell in love with half of them. Half of the walkers fell in love with my yellow lab, Daisy. I don't know who was more excited me or the dog.

We just walked the 3 miles. Very easy to do with all the excitement and energy in the air. I'll be posting pictures as soon as they're out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home