Sunday, February 06, 2005

Rainy Day Sunday

Man, I can not wait for summer to get here. We've had some awesome storms out here lately. With thunder and lightning. I guess it also snowed in the middle of the night, very briefly though. My truck was iced over when I got up in the morning yesterday. Now I'm sitting here freezing my tush off thinking that maybe I should get a fire going.

I was so happy to sleep in until 7:30 this morning. I normally wake up at six on a Sunday then get all pissed off because I wanted to sleep in. Sundays are my only day off lately since I started working Saturday's too. Don't get me wrong, I love the overtime, but I love Ivan more. I would rather spend the day snuggling with my man than giving myself a fat bloody lip at work. (long story, but true)

So I feel really relaxed today. Nothing to do but laundry, and sit and read by the fire. Oh yeah, and pay attention to my man, but that's the easy part.

So I guess when I have something more exciting to say I'll write again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home