Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So Sleepy

Lately I've been car pooling to and from work with Ivan. I'm working about 15 minutes from where Ivan is working. Only problem is he is working ten hour days while I'm working eight. So we get up really early in the morning, take him to Sea-Tac, then I drive to our shop in Tukwilla. I work my shift, then drive back to the airport and wait. Today wasn't so bad because I fell asleep while waiting, but Monday was really hard. I read a whole novel. (ok so I finished a novel)

Tuesday he had to start at 4:15 in the morning. So I had to kill time before work. Breakfast at Denny's and a newspaper was all I needed. The waitress seemed bored and she bullshitted with me. Time passed quickly. Before I knew it it was time to go to work. Me and Ivan got off work at the same time, but we had to head off to a union meeting. We didn't get home till about 10:30.

Mondays and Wednesdays Ivan goes to the chiropractor after work. We don't make it home till 6 something those days. This car pooling thing is going to be rough. I can tell.

The good thing is, is there are two libraries and an internet cafe between my job and his. I'll get to know the area more the more I'm there. I'm just tired and grumpy and looking for sympathy.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Alianora said...

Hey! Hope all is going great for you! I have some DVD's and other stuff of yours that I found when I was packing to move. Harry Potter was one of them. And, I still have firewood if you wanted it. Drop me an email, let me know ok? Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home