Thursday, April 14, 2005

What to write

what does some one write about when they have nothing to write about? I can brag about getting to see my beautiful niece yesterday. I got drunk later with my roommate. Made fried chicken while I was drunk. (Turned out awesome)

I think I need to get out of the house. Take the dog for a walk. Wait impatiently for the phone to ring. Bellevue Mechanical is supposed to be giving me a call. They think they might have work for me next week. Said if I don't hear from them by 10:00 tomorrow to go ahead an give him a call.

Waiting is so hard for me. I am very impatient sometimes. Well ok a lot of times.

Ok time to go find the dog.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger World Wanderer said...

Hi Tammy, I forget to look at this thingie sometimes and last time you wrote in it, the little picture thingie said you were bored. So umm, yep, I left you a comment. Now it's time for class, I want to sleep instead, but the library is no good for sleeping. Just schoolwork, and I have plenty of that too. Okay, I'll talk to ya soon.
love,
Casey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home