Tuesday, August 09, 2005

La da da da da da, la la la la la.

I'm so excited about getting into my house. We close in exactly one month from today. I found out through our realtor and through our mortgage gal that Monday the interest rates went up a little and that the houses in the development went up $5000. We got in just in time. FIVE GRAND instant equity. Woo-hoo.

Well there is peace in the house these days. Girl roommate offered no apology. I don't think I'll get one, so I won't expect one. I'll let it go, seeing as how my tantrum expressed my feelings perfectly. I will, however, remember this little episode.

Instead of concentrating on having hurt feelings, I have so many more wonderful things to focus my energies on. I catch myself daydreaming about our house. How to decorate. Which cupboards everything is going to go in. How soon is too soon to start packing up the house? If I had my way, everything would already be in boxes.

I know, I know on and on about the new house. I might be boring some of you, but this is huge for me. I can't help but share my excitement.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger welder girl said...

Jillybeans~ The book is awesome. Written in a way that I could Even understand what the author was talking about.

Gypsy~ Pictures won't come until after I'm all done.

In all the times I've moved, It usually goes like this:

Week one: Panic and throw everything you own in boxes and black plastic garbage bags. Pray you can find your deoderent and clean socks when you get to the new house.

One time I lost all my socks for a week. Bought new socks, found the old ones the next day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home