Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ok things are definitely looking up for me. Ivan has been the biggest sweetheart after being the biggest doody head. Making up for his doody-headedness I guess. Still I'll take the sweetness any day. All day long yesterday he would look at me with love in his eyes, hug me and kiss me and tell me how much I mean to him. My heart melted into a puddle of mush right then and there at his feet. I love that guy so much.

The sun is out today. It makes me happy after all the rain we've been having. I'm so happy to have the sun out, I'm even going to barbecue. Got on just a minute ago and found the best way to do some country style ribs. Can't wait to get started.

I get to go work on the new theatre in Lynnwood tomorrow. I guess I'll be there the rest of the week. They have some welding that needs to be done, so they called on me. Makes me feel real proud of myself to have that reputation of a good welder. Good enough of a reputation that I get to take special calls for special jobs. It will be nice to get out of jail for a change. For those who don't know, I'm a sheet metal worker, helping to build a brand new jail. I am not an inmate. Even though I'm starting to feel like one. I've been at the jail job site for over a year now. I go back to jail Saturday.

UGH

Another one day weekend ahead of me. NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!!!! Tell you what though, I won't be crying when I get my pay check on Friday.

Anyway. Must get started cooking. Lots to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home