Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Asleep behind the keyboard

Golly gosh darn, yesterday was a loooooooooong day. Here's how it went:

3:45 am: Alarm goes off. I jump up three feet in the air trying to find out where that god awful noise is coming from. Realize it's time to get up and get ready for work, I do just that.

4:30 am: Out the door (late) car pooling with my honey to get to our jobs. I drop him off then head off to my own job.

2:30 pm: I'm off work. He doesn't get off work for two more hours. I sit in the truck, read a book and freeze my ass off waiting for him.

4:15 pm: I doze off for a quick nap. Only to be rudely awakened with a kiss a mere fifteen minutes later. (sorry honey, your kisses really aren't rude)

5:15 pm: I rush into the union hall, fix myself a burger (they do a bbq dinner before union meetings) then rush to a committee meeting that I was late for.

6:00 pm: Union meeting starts

7:00 pm: Still going

8:00 pm: Still at union meeting

9:00 pm: Union meeting finally adjourns

9:05 pm: Honey has his committee meeting

9:30 pm: I find out honey wanted to have a beer with one of his buddies and promised to meet him at the bar. Seeing as how we car pooled, I got to go too!

10:15 pm: Leave the bar after paying for his friends beer too.

11:00 pm: Home at last. Quick set up the coffee pot. Let the dog out. Feed her dinner. I'm still all dirty and yucky from work. Clean up best I can.

11:40 pm: In bed. Wound up. Can't sleep.

3:45 am: I'm rudely awakened by that stupid alarm clock.

UGH I can see me going to bed early tonight though. Gunna make a simple dinner. Feed my man. Go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home