Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New names, new places, new beginnings

Oooo eeee oooo aaa aaa ting tang walla walla bing bang!

Ok, well I can't help but be excited. We signed our papers on the house tonight. All one hundred and two million of them. Now as soon as the lender and the escrow company and the county people all talk to each other we'll get our keys. That's when the fun begins.

I am really really ready to move into our new house. We did our walk through with the builder's rep and I can't believe how beautiful the house is. I've been putting things away in cupboards in my mind for a month now.

We're going to rent a big truck for Saturday. A couple guys from Spokane are in town and are going to help us move stuff in. The in-laws are coming to town too so they can check out the place. Excited to show it off, but I'll be all worked up with moving stress.

I'll just have to have a couple extra beers on the side while no one's looking. It shouldn't take me too long to get situated. Only about a month or so.

I'm planning our house warming party now. Don't know when it'll be but I know it will be soon.

Also, just a shout out to a very good friend of mine, congradulating him on his recent engagement. I love you guys and I wish you the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home