Thursday, September 01, 2005

Good times and good news

I just got a call today. Our house is done! We get to do our final walk through Wednesday with the builder's rep. Then we Sign our papers and get the keys Friday. It's getting so close. I've been packing, but I'm not nearly done. No where near done. I still have time though.

I'm all girled up tonight. Going to the fair to catch the Sara Evans and Phil Vassar concert. We've had these tickets for months now. Can't believe time's gone by that fast.

Heading over to Ellensburg for the weekend. Ellensburg Rodeo is going on. Had tickets for that for quite some time too. Couldn't believe my luck when I actually got a motel room in the next town over for Labor Day weekend. Seeing as how I didn't make any calls until last Monday. Good grief, I can be a queen procrastinator sometimes.

Anyway, just wanted to write a quick post before we head out the door. I'll let you all know if anything exciting happens tonight, tomorrow or this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home