Sunday, October 02, 2005

An announcement to make

Ok I know I haven't written in quite some time, but I've been in the process of unpacking and organizing my house. Then, when I got to a point where I could take a break and do some typing, my computer died. Or so I thought it did. Turns out comcast had a problem changing over my account from one house to the next.

Any way... On to the announcement.

I am now an engaged woman!

Ivan proposed to me last weekend. I am absolutely reeling. Floating on clouds. So incredibly excited.

He was really romantic about it too. We were at this concert. The guy we were seeing sings one of "our songs." Well, "our song" starts up and we slow dance to it in the crowd. After the song got over, he pulls this ring out of his pocket, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

I cried. He cried. My sister cried. Girl roommate cried. Boy roommate had something in his eye. There were even a few people standing around us that were a little teary eyed.

I've been floating since then. Getting ready to plan a wedding now that we're in this house together.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home