Sunday, September 11, 2005

I know it's been some time since I've last written anything, but I've been crazy busy. Trying to pack up the house and get ready to move has taken up most of my time. On top of that we've had a few extra roommates in the house. I've also had a few things to take care of after work. Open houses and stuff.

arroyos. Cant wait for life to start slowing down.

We were supposed to sign papers on our house last Friday. The mortgage company dropped the ball on getting all the papers to the escrow company on time. Causing us to not be able to move in this weekend.

I cried.

Ivan had the day off to sign papers and can't take another one off until next Friday. So we get to do battle with mortgage company to make sure that's when we do sign. The seller of the house is going to charge the lender $50 a day after our original closing date until we do sign. It may end up costing our mortgage company more money now since we are going to make them wait.

Let me tell you. This is very frustrating living in a packed up house, anxiously waiting to move in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home