Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Somebody's Grumpy

So I've been after my roommates to clean up after themselves. Well one roommate in particular. Girl roommate. Boy roommate some sure, but when I get after him, he will actually clean up what I ask him to.

Very unlike Girl roommate. Ask her to clean something she gets pouty and hides in her room.

Very frustrating for me. Especially with how hard I had to work to get this beautiful house. So I have one question to throw out there for every one.

Is it bad that I've started throwing away other peoples stuff? I'm tired of gathering up everyone's random junk and carting it upstairs for them. Then distributing them out to their proper places. So instead I just throw them away.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't throw away anything too expensive. I'm not like that. But if someone made spaghetti, didn't put away the left over uncooked noodles and made a huge mess of the kitchen in the process. Am I a bad person because I threw away the uncooked noodles.

Or that hair ties, bags of candy, markers, books of matches and other small insignificant items like that went in the trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home