Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I thought I hurt before

Two miles later (I seriously don't know what I was thinking) I think I am more sore than I was before. Plus I'm roasting now.

Daisy and I went on a quick jog. Down to the Centennial Trail. There are markers on the trail so you can see how far you have gone. We jogged to the one mile mark, doubled back. I went just beyond the half mile mark before I had to start walking. Did pretty good. About 1.75 miles without having to walk.

I should start a journal. Something to keep track of my jogging and what not. That way I don't bore everyone with the details on how far I'm running. I'll have Ivan write in that one too. If it interests anyone, all you have to do is go to my profile to find the link to our running journal.

Just give me a few days to set it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home