Sunday, May 15, 2005

Well Hello there

I really really love Sundays. I'm sitting here enjoying a fresh cup of coffee, my cute puppy is gnawing on a bone from last nights dinner and my good lookin boyfriend is sleeping peacefully in the next room. I have the Rugrats (my all time favorite cartoon) on in the background for some noise and some sausage defrosting for breakfast. Our roommate is out of town for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves.

We have no major plans for today. Maybe grocery shopping. There is also a fair in town. We could go get some cotton candy and an elephant ear if we felt like it too.

I don't know, I just feel REALLY good today. All light hearted and stuff. I have to resist the urge to go pester my sleeping boyfriend, seeing as how he really deserves the rest. I just want to share my happiness with someone.

Maybe that's why I'm blogging right now. Using this as a means to vent my emotions. All happy emotions.

I hope everyone else is having as wonderful as a morning as I am.

Love Tammy

PS. Blogger spell check thinks I spell my name wrong. It suggests I use the words "Timmy" or "Tommy" instead. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home