Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Weekend In Spokane

Wow was it some weekend. Had tickets to a Trace Adkins concert. Went with my sweetie pie, Garrett and Danae. Awsome, awsome concert. I can't believe the voice on that guy.

After the concert, the four of us head over to the hotel that we booked and attempted to check in. Note the word attempted. We booked our room through expedia and those bastards booked us in a hotel that was full. No room for us.

So we leave the hotel pissed off and crying (Ivan pissed, me crying) and went to go find a place to stay somewhere in Spokane. There was so much going on with the concert, graduations, prom and some lilac parade we couldn't hardly find anything. We ended up in some run down motel. Cigarett burns in the blankets, pee on the wall in the bathroom, a train ran directly behind the motel about every 15 minutes waking me up. There was some sort of a church across the block from us that had one of those clocks that gonged every hour on the hour, waking me up if I happened to just fall asleep again.

Yeah I call up those bastards from expedia today, get our money back... we had to pay in advance... and try to get some sort of free goodie from them. I could use a free room somewhere. I'm sure I can.

Saturday was fun though. We all went to the mall and went shopping. I'm not much of a mall person, neither is Ivan, so we didn't stay long. But the time we spent there was well spent. Dragging the guys to Victoria's Secret was probably the hilight of the shopping expedition. I was worried Garrett was going to have a nervous breakdown while in the pink store.

Sunday was mother's day. We went to go see Ivan's mommy since we were in the area and all. I was a little sad I didn't get to go see my mom, but I guess that's part of being in a relationsip. Not every holiday, celebration... what ever.... get's to be spent with my family. I suppose his family traditions mean something to him too. Go figure.

Then we were homeward bound. We didn't get home until almost 1am. Didn't get to sleep till just shortly after1am. Not a good thing to do when I'm taking the most boring class in History.

Speaking of that class. It's time to go soak up useless information. Oh yeah one good thing though. My old class still has kids that are getting ready to turn out. They are in school this week. It was awsome timing being able to hang out with them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home