Monday, June 06, 2005

6 Day Birthday

I told Ivan that it was going to be my birthday for 6 days this year. I don't know why I picked six days, but who cares if he took me seriously.

We had a ton of people at the house for the past few days. We went and did all kinds of things for my birthday. Went and had a girls day of drinking. We started at 2:30 and continued on until well past midnight. We went ice skating one day and roller skating the next. There was a day of beauty, where I got my nails done and my eyebrows waxed.

On the day of my birthday it was also my graduation party from Sheet Metal school. We had this barbecue right next to the field. There was all you can drink beer and all you can eat burgers and hot dogs. We also had tickets to the game. The girls that were staying at my house "girlified" me. Did my make up and hair and made sure I was really really cute. It was kind of a shock for the guys I went to school with to see me look like a girl. My buddy Mike kept hitting on me, looking over his shoulder the whole time making sure Ivan didn't hear.

Ivan and our roommate Garrett got me the best birthday present ever. A GREAT BIG TRAMPOLINE!!! I've wanted one of those for ever! They set it up for me last night. I jumped on that thing until it was raining so hard I couldn't stand up on it anymore.

Tonight Ivan gets to make me a birthday cake. I just have to pick out the flavors.

I love birthdays.

I was plenty drunk when the game was over, so there was no going out.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Alianora said...

Happy Birthday, Lady! I left you a message on Ivan's phone. It sounds like you had a great weekend, I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger welder girl said...

Thanks guys! I've been having a blast. Seeing as how I haven't gotten to party with any of you yet maybe I should add a few more days to my birthday. I've always wanted to have margaritas in Ventura!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home