Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Goooooood Morning

Well this morning is going much better than yesterday morning. I'm feeling a lot better about myself. Maybe it's because I cut loose a little bit yesterday. Maybe it's because my sweet Ivan fed me aspirin and water before I went to bed/passed out. Probably a combination of the two. Spending yesterday in the sun, drinking beer, catching up with good friends was good for me. Today will be a little different, yet a little the same.

I woke up early with my man, and same thing as yesterday and the day before, made breakfast, coffee and lunch for the guys. Sent them off to work. Then I got started on the chores that I neglected yesterday. It's not even 7 am yet and I've got the dishes done and the first load of laundry ready to fold. I've got some good country music on the radio. I think I'm starting to freak my dog out by singing and dancing around the house. She gets this worried look on her face while she's watching me. Pretty cute if you ask me.

I've talked Ivan into going to the Hal Moe Pool (town public pool) today. Yay!! Something I want to do for a change.

It should be about 75 degrees today. What a wonderful day to be at home. What a wonderful morning. I hope everyone has as good a day as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home