Monday, May 23, 2005

Its Monday again

Ok, so after a wonderful weekend with Ivan, here it is Monday again. I'm still not working, although I did update my "skills evaluation" form down at the Union Hall. Out of 400 people on the out of work list I'm #250 something. Adding all my stainless steel experience and my welding certification to my list of skills can get me called off the list earlier.

None the less, here I am. Sitting at the computer, drinking coffee. I got up with Ivan, made him coffee, breakfast and lunch, then sent him off to work with a hug and a kiss. Woke Garrett up, made him coffee, breakfast and lunch then sent him off to work. No hug and kiss though. (come on, laugh with me.)

What do I have to look forward to today? Let's see:
  • Dishes
  • Cleaning our bedroom
  • Laundry
  • vacuuming
  • Clean up random messes made from this weekend
  • Mopping
  • Cook dinner

I know, I know. Life is so fun and exciting for me. I don't even have a car to go places. Ivan needed it. Saves on gas compared to his truck. I can drive his truck, but I'm not that great at driving a stick yet. Better not chance it without him here.

I hope I get called back to work soon. That list of things to do depresses me. If it wasn't rainy and dreary here it wouldn't be so bad I guess. It would make me feel a lot less BLAH.

I'm thinking I might work some more on my scrap book. I spent one day putting pictures from last summer's road trip into the scrap book, cleaned up my mess, then I haven't touched it since. Doing this little project will hopefully make me feel better. Plus if I time it right, I can go for a run in-between rain showers.

Well time to get started I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home