Thursday, May 26, 2005

Such an IDIOT

Yesterday was a good friend of mine's birthday. She called and we talked for about half an hour. For some screwed up reason I thought her birthday was today, not yesterday. I even told her that if I didn't talk to her later to have a happy birthday.

Not once did she mention my mistake.

Smacking my hand against forehead, saying "stupid, stupid, stupid" over and over again I whole heartedly apologize to said friend.

I also offer a belated happy birthday.

Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger welder girl said...

Good call. I just might have to save that excuse for later. Thanks hope-so

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Alianora said...

It was great just to catch up with you. I heard that song "Honky Tonk Woman" on the radio yesterday, and it made me think of you, and all of our roadtrips. So, I gave you a call!!

I hope you are having a wonderful trip to Montana! Take care, call me when you return and we'll get together and catch up!! =) Did I mention yet that I am very proud of you for sticking to your guns and not accepting apprentice wages last month for that company? You've worked your ass off for 5 years, don't back down! If anyone has the will to stick it out, you are the one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home