Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More celebrations

Ok so my six day birthday was over yesterday, but I've decided to extend it for a few more days. Why not? I really love my birthday and I think it is a shame it only comes around once a year. So I've decided that it is a good time to visit a good friend of mine and hang out for a day. He lives down in Olympia, so I'm getting ready for a long drive right now.

Last night I went to my union meeting. Saw some really good friends there. Some I haven't seen in quite a while. Got some leads on some jobs. That means *sigh* I'm going to have to go back to work.

Me and Ivan went out to Olive Garden. Had ourselves an interesting discussion about our future. He has been thinking more and more about having kids. Tell you the truth so have I. It's kind of scary and all, but this is something that we both want.

I know we also both want to be married and have our house before kids comes along. That's going to give us an extra push to get out of this tiny assed house and get things done. That gives me the drive to get a job so I can help with down payment stuff. That is going to give Ivan a kick in the butt to ask me to marry him. For real this time (drunken proposals don't count.)

I can't begin to tell you all how that makes me feel. I love Ivan so much. I keep wondering what it was that I did to deserve such a fantastic, amazing, wonderful, romantic, loving, caring hard working man. Knowing that in the not so far off future I'm going to be not only a wife but a mother makes me feel happy and scared at the same time. But he completes me. We compliment each other like no other.

Ok time for me to stop. I'm getting seriously emotional and teary eyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home