Monday, January 02, 2006

GONE!


I haven't posted in quite a while for many reasons. One being that I've been incredibly busy the other because of the drama.

Living with "Girl Roommate" had become next to impossible. The lack of respect she showed me, my man, my house, and Boy Roommate drove me crazy. I've already learned (from past experiences) that I shouldn't put all my negative feelings here. They are too easily found and too easily misunderstood.

However, Girl Roommate has moved out! I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy, because I'm ecstatic. I feel I can move forward again from here.

In other news, my dog had puppies! That's one of them up above. There were 8 of them. 6 girls and 2 boys. They are all going to be old enough to go to their new homes next week. I can't believe that time went by so fast.

Christmas was great. Spent Christmas eve with my man's family over in Spokane. Got up really early Christmas morning and headed for my parents house. Only a four and a half hour drive! Then after dinner at my parent's house we did another Christmas at my house with some of my friends from Colorado and my sister and brother and their families.

CRAZY!

The day after Christmas my bridesmaids and I went and picked out some dresses. My wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous. It was so much fun going and trying on dresses with the girls. By the time we were done at the bridal store, there was so much silk in every color strewn about it looked like crayola barfed on the floor.

We were over at Ivan's parent's house for the new year. Celebrated in Spokane. Saw fire works. Kissed at midnight. The whole deal.

If I hadn't waited so long to write anything it would be easier to go into detail, but once again, I'm short on time. I'll write more later. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home