Sunday, January 08, 2006

Puppies


This weekend has been slightly traumatic for me. We've had a couple of people come over and look at the puppies. Two have actually been taken home. I keep telling everyone that I'm going to be fine when they go, but a part of me is still a little sad.

I've got an ad in the Herald (local paper) for the puppies. I've gotten some response. I just hope that they go quick. I have no desire to drag out the pain of watching them go.

I sound horrible don't I?

The puppies can actually be a pain in the butt to take care of. Do you know how hard it is to chase 7 puppies around the house and try to make them all stay in the kitchen where there is linoleum to pee on, when they all seem to insist on peeing on the carpet?

Well, I'm down to five puppies at the house now. Two of the five are spoken for. One goes home next weekend, and the other we are holding on to for a friend until February.

So...... Anyone want a puppy? I've got two males and one female left..... Good looking dogs too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home