Saturday, August 27, 2005

What a great week

Girl roommate and I have been hanging out quite a bit lately. Her man got put on the swing shift, so he leaves the house at about noon and doesn't get home till really late. My man was on graveyard for a week. He left at about 7 and didn't get home till way after I went off to work. So it was just us girls for a while.

It makes me feel more relaxed these days since I decided to "get over" some of my negative feelings. I can't change people. I can however demand some respect.

Yesterday was so much fun. I called in "sick" to work so I could hang out with my man and spend some quality time with him. I was really missing him since he was on the night shift. We spent the day doing some shopping. Bought our refrigerator. We pick it up the day after we get possession of the house. We got a hell of a deal on it too. We spent weeks shopping around and comparing. Believe me. We did good.

Then we got home and got ready to go out to this country bar for some dancing. It's about 45 minutes from our house. We pull up to this bar and the parking lot was empty. Huh. Now what. So we go to some random bar and they are doing kareokee. FUN! Girl roommate has an awesome voice. She is just extremely shy about it. Boy roommate is a hell of a singer too. I sang, but I suck. Had fun though. The kicker was when boyfriend got up to sing. He sang a song he hasn't sang before. Gary Allan "Her Man." Watching him up there made me all teary eyed. I love him so much.

Ahh.... Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home