Sunday, August 28, 2005

Very long trip down memory lane

Man am I getting excited about moving into my big beautiful house. I spent some time packing up boxes this weekend. Getting everything all organized and ready to go. It made me think of the last time I moved out of some where. I was in such a hurry to get out of that house, everything was thrown into what ever box they hit. I couldn't find anything for quite a while. It didn't help that I stayed with my boyfriend at his apartment for 6 weeks before we got to move into our rental house. Kind of like a very long lay over or something.

The reason I had to move out of that house so quick was because things had gotten really bad between my then roommate and I. *Makes me glad that current girl roommate and I made amends.

It all started because I started up a separate blog. One just for myself. It was not public and no one else had the address to it. Well that particular blog was one for venting. Kind of like how I do here when I'm frustrated with things. When ex-roommate and I didn't see eye to eye on things, instead of making a big deal out of it, I wrote. I let all my frustrations out through the keyboard, and got on with my life.

One day, she went digging through the computer's history and found that blog, read it, and freaked out. She claimed that I made fun of her most inner thoughts. Her dreams and her feelings. I can understand that she would be upset. If I found a blog where some one vented about me, I would be upset too.

Problem was I didn't make fun of her inner thoughts and feelings. All I did was vented about normal every day shit. And who the hell was she reading it any way? Oops sorry, starting to feel the emotions from it again.

Well we both said we were sorry and tried to move on with our lives. Tried to get over things. The guy I was seeing at the time and I were having some issues. I decided to move on and away from him. I'm not proud of the route I took to get away from him, but that route did put me here where I am now.

In the process of leaving the ex boyfriend and getting to know my current boyfriend better I went through some rocky times emotionally. Thinking I had a friend there to lean on and to confide in was my mistake. I confided in her how I was feeling. The pain, the hurt from the ex and all the thrill of the new.

Little did I now she would take everything I told her and use it against me. She started her own blog. Found it one day. It kind of vented about me. It had some stuff in there that was justifiable. But a lot of what she said wasn't true. Not true stuff at all. Horrible mean nasty vicious lies.

Then I find out that she spent a few hours with new/current boyfriends best friend and talked all kinds of shit about me. About what a horrible person I was and why I should be dumped. I almost lost my sweet boyfriend over that incident. I mean I had finally got something good going on in my life and she tried taking it away from me.

It was then that I decided it was time to move out. (Believe me when I say that there is much much more to this story. These are just the basic hilights) There was no saving that friendship as long as I lived in the same house as her. So it was time to pack up my stuff and move on with my life. I remember leaving as fast as I could.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger welder girl said...

So wise Jillybeans. Let the past be the past. Live and love today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home